Who Do We Treat
MBHS treats a wide spectrum of patients including:
- Geriatric population ( elderly people with mental health problem)
What Conditions We Treat
The conditions we treat include:
- Common childhood psychiatric problems
- Common adolescent psychiatric problems
- Common adult psychiatric problems
- Common geriatric psychiatric problems
- Addiction of alcohol, tobacco, opiates, benzodiazepines and other prescription and non prescription medication and substances
Services We Provide : Evaluation, Treatment, and Follow-Up psychiatric and medical illnesses
Our services include:
- General psychiatric care
- Suboxone clinic for opiate /narcotic addiction
- Child psychiatry starting from early ages
- Adolescent psychiatry
- Diagnosis and treatment of common general medical condition
- Alcohol addiction, gambling, and cyber addiction
- Weight loss program
- Dual diagnosis (psychiatric and medical condition treatment)
- Shot clinic (long acting antipsychotic and mood stabilizer treatment)
- In house and send out laboratory test on site
- Hearing tests
- Pulmonary /Lung? function test performed in house
New Services started .
1. Transcrania Magnetic Stimulation of the brain for the treatment of depression .
2. Department of transporation Histoy and physical and certification of drivers .
3. General Medical care integrated with psychiatric and addiction medicine.
4. Children of all ages ( we started seeing children less than 12 years old )
COMING SOON !!!
MBHS and MMS ( Metro Medical Services ) are expanding their horizon with the following service becoming available in addition to the existing ones to patients in the near future:
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Tele- Medicine
- Psychological treatment ( psychotherapy)