Who Do We Treat
MBHS treats a wide spectrum of patients including:
- Adolescents age >12
- Geriatric population ( elderly people with mental health problem)
What Conditions We Treat
The conditions we treat include:
- Common childhood psychiatric problems
- Common adult psychiatric problems
- Common geriatric psychiatric problems
- Addiction of alcohol, tobacco, opiates, benzodiazepines and other prescription and non prescription medication and substances
Services We Provide Evaluation, Treatment and Follow-Up Of
Our services include:
- General psychiatric care
- Suboxone clinic for opiate /narcotic addiction
- Adolescent psychiatry above age of 12
- Diagnosis and treatment of common general medical condition
- Alcohol addiction, gambling, cyber addiction
- Weight loss program
- Dual diagnosis (psychiatric and medical condition treatment)
- Shot clinic (long acting antipsychotic and mood stabilizer treatment)
- In house and send out laboratory test on site
- ECG ,Hearing tests performed in house
New Services started .
1. Transcrania Magnetic Stimulation of the brain for the treatment of depression .
2. Department of transporation Histoy and physical and certification of drivers .
COMING SOON !!!
MBHS is expanding, with these capabilities becoming available to patients in the near future:
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Tele- Medicine
- General Medical care integrated with psychiatric and addiction medicine
- Psychological treatment ( psychotherapy)